Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello!

Some of you might know me from Youtube as , Hairloungenmore.  You might have noticed that recently I decided to leave Youtube and start this blog instead. I won't get into a long story as to why. But the main reason is Youtube takes a lot of time, making the video, editing, uploading. To only get low views and comments. I have been lucky to meet so many wonderful people and gain amazing friendships.  But for me it just isn't worth taking that much time do video's anymore.

A blog for me makes more sense. I can write my reviews and thoughts easier.  I love to sharing the deals I get each week with couponing. My blog will focus a lot on that.

I look forward to blogging and meeting more people that share the same passion.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you started this blog! I can't wait to see more from you Pam! Love you so much! <3 Always here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too Sarah! Thank you for the help and idea :)

    ReplyDelete