Sunday, September 11, 2011

CVS deals week of September 11, 2011

Hello lovely savers!

I was excited for this weeks ad because I knew that one of new favorite lines at CVS would be on sale! Nuance from Salma Hayek! I can't get enough of her products and knew I wanted to try the foaming face wash since I have read so many glowing reviews for it!

So lets get started with my deals for this week. I only did two transactions.

Going into the store I already had $6.50 in extra bucks to use.

Transaction 1

The magic machine printed out a free Netwon thins !! So be sure to scan your card first to see what you get.

Newton thin crisp  $2.50
Nuance translucent powder $12.29  . I also had a $2.00 off coupon and if you spend $20 or more you get $10 extra bucks!
Nuance Oxygen foaming wash $12.99

Total after coupons and extra bucks $18.77  plus I got back $12.00 in extra bucks!




Transaction #2    $12.00 in extra bucks to use


Skinny cow crisp  2/$1.00 plus I had a coupon for buy one get one free
Renuzits 99 cents each (4)
Cat food $3.98
Eggs $1.49
Speed stick deodorant  2/$5 plus I had a coupon for buy one get one free
Milani buy one get one 1/2 off  and I had a coupon from the magic coupon machine that gave me a $2 off $10
Miliani HD lipstick 9.99
Miliani lipgloss $3.99
Prilosec 14 ct ( I had a rain check for this at $10.99 plus a $5.00  coupon to use)  $10.99


Total after coupons and extra bucks


$17.71 and they gave me another $2.00 extra buck for the Prilosec and I will be getting another $5.00 extra buck for the beauty rewards once it adds up!


Tell me what you were able to score! Hope it was a great week for  you too!


Until next time. Happy Saving!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment